Directions: Add bag of simmer scents, 2 cups of water to a small saucepan (some scents can be enhanced with slices of fresh orange or apple) and simmer on low. Add more water as needed. You can store the mixture in the fridge, and use it over and over until there is no longer any scent.
These packs of stovetop potpourri are 100% natural, made from dried spices and herbs.
There is nothing like walking in the front door and being greeted by the warm smell of spices simmering on the stove. This quarantine season, wow your family with the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen!
• Grandma's Kitchen ~ Dried lavender, cinnamon sticks, cloves and star of anise
• Savory Scent ~ Dried orange peel, cinnamon sticks, cloves and bay leaves
• Citrus Fresh ~ Dried orange and lemon peel, rosemary and peppermint
• Room Refresh ~ Dried orange and lemon peel, bay leaves, clove, and cinnamon stick
• Summer Breeze ~ Dried lemon and orange peel, coconut and cinnamon stick